Applied Ethics, part 2 (RECORDED)- Sunday, June 12th, 2022
8-11:30 am, Pacific Time
This is our second live event discussion of the code(s) relevant to a variety of novel scenarios (recorded for later viewing). 4 CEUs in ethics. There is no need to have attended previous sessions.
Here we review the Professional and Ethical Code for Behavior Analysts using scenarios, discussion and a little humor. This provides BACB® certificants (BCaBA, BCBA/BCBA-D) with 4 “learning type” continuing education units in the area of ethics.
ACE provider of the BACB® (#OP-14-2483)
Steps to complete the training
1) You'll register a username and password (along with BACB®#) when you enroll.
2) Return to the ``customer login`` anytime.
3) Listen/watch the training videos.
4) Take the 1-question final quiz.
5) Receive your certificate automatically upon completion (pdf document). Upload to your BACB® gateway account.