Add this free “purchase” to your cart.
Live in 2020: August 19th through September 23rd.
Wednesdays from 5-6:30, Pacific Time
RECORDED: Never worry if you miss one or all live sessions. “Jump in” anytime. Our webinars don’t depend on attending previous sessions. You’ll receive access to 6, weekly webinars. These are either live (if you can make these times) or recorded for later viewing.
- Meet by Zoom video conference (you’ll be added to the email list after signing up and sent the Zoom link prior to meeting).
- Review strategies for breaking down the questions
- Find that ONE correct answer and weed out the rest
- Know why THIS answer is better than THAT one
- In short, Recognize, Apply & Discriminate
- Join us once or for all 6 webinars or just watch the recordings
- Ask questions during and after meeting. We’re here for you.
- First, we’ll review some ways to approach test questions.
- Then, I’ll model breaking them down in various ways in order to arrive at that ONE correct answer.
- Next, let’s talk about how you can spot the correct answer from the choices given.
- Mostly, scenarios with and without answers will be discussed, manipulated, and argued. This is the bulk of the webinar.
- Finally, we’ll summarize and I’ll send you a short quiz to practice your skills each week.
We made our last webinar free and have decided to keep the fun going! Our live webinars start again 8/19/2020 at 5 p.m., PACIFIC TIME and we every Wednesday through 9/23/2020.
All you need … guaranteed
(includes live and recorded webinars)
Get the best bang for your buck with this package.
Meet with Amy or Kevin for a 30-minute individual session by Zoom (if you want to). We’ll develop an individualized test-taking skills strategy and study plan.
BCBA®/BCaBA® Task List Video Training included
4 full mock exams; explanations for all questions
All of our “mini-mock” exams
Downloadable/printable study guide
Audio mock exam
Learn to focus your studying
Apply concepts to scenarios
Continuing access or refund
Pass the BCBA®/BCaBA® exam or your money-back