Supervisor Training (2.0)
BAS is an approved continuing education provider of the BACB® (#OP-14-2483)
Steps to complete the training
1) After purchase, you’ll register a username and password (along with BACB®#).
2) Return to this page and click ``training login`` anytime.
3) Listen/watch the training videos.
4) Download supplemental materials, if desired.
5) Take the 40-questions final quiz. Complete with 80% accuracy. Please don't worry about this. It's an easy review of the material and you can take it as often as necessary.
6) Receive your certificate automatically upon completion (pdf document). Upload to your BACB® gateway account - if you are a BACB® certificant.
This BACB Supervisor Training satisfies the November 1st, 2019 BACB® requirements in order to become a supervisor or continue supervision for current BACB® certificants/candidates including RBT®, BCaBA® & BCBA®. Access the curriculum at any time. Provides 11 hours of “Learning” continuing education hours for the BACB® in the category of supervision.
Applied Ethics, parts 1, 2 and 3
These are 3 separate, stand-alone courses that offer 4 BACB® CEUs in ethics, each. There is no need to have attended previous sessions. Certificates are generated upon completion.
Here we review the Professional and Ethical Code for Behavior Analysts using scenarios, discussion and a little humor. This provides BACB® certificants (BCaBA, BCBA/BCBA-D) with 4 “learning type” continuing education units in the area of ethics.